Monday, November 14, 2011

A New Week

4 miles this morning, I feel accomplished. It really is a great way to start your morning and feel like you got something done. Today that seems especially important to me as I am starting a new job in couple of hours.  I will be doing bookkeeping for a mortgage company in the greater Grand Rapids area. Everyone seems to be asking me if I am nervous but I really am not. I am more excited than nervous, but mostly I'm just not sure. I will know much more once I get there and see what the job and the people are really about. I am also interested in figuring out what their holiday schedule is considering we are right in the thick of the holidays now. Feels a bit like a strange time to start a new job but the situation sometimes dictates that you have to do things a bit differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment