Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Phones

Yesterday I picked up two new phones, one for myself and one for my wife. I picked the Motorola Photon, so far I am very impressed. the dual core processor is truly epic. I am able to do anything I want on it. It seems that it could definitely replace my laptop for many of my day to day tasks.
For the wifey we got the Samsung Galaxy II. Now this phone is "pretty." The screen is bright and large, the phone is thin and sleak. I don't think she could be much happier about it. She started by immediately downloading a ringtone/background app and digging through them all. She spent the entire evening playing with it, I'm worried I am rubbing off on her.
Busy day today, only a few more days until I start my job so I have to try and get as much done as I possibly can before I run out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment